Friday, February 20, 2009

Day Nine. Ten Places I've Been or am Going.

It was a long ride on MAX today, all the way out to the Gresham Library. We started with eight, then down to seven, up to a cozy twelve, ending finally with a lucky thirteen participants.

We had a good range in age again including some wonderful teens. I'm so glad people have brought their children to some of these workshops, because I have always thought I would not enjoy or be comfortable writing with anyone under say eighteen yrs of age.I don't feel that way anymore.

Today I choose to share 10 Places I'm Going.

1.Driving down the Pacific coast highway when it's sunny weather.
2.To see the Redwood forest of California.
3.Hiking in Mazatlan, Mexico.
4.Walking out on that new glass sky-bridge overlooking the Grand Canyon.
5. Hot air ballooning in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
6.Epcot Center in Florida.
7.The sandy beaches of Hawaii.
8.The national square dance convention in Chicago 2010.
9.Back to my family tree roots in Scotland.
10.Home to bed, I've been up twelve hours.

JKC

No comments:

Post a Comment